Champaign, IL 61826 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 61826: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Champaign County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.137, Longitude -88.279
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 423
- PO Box Addresses: 445
- Residential Addresses: 445
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Champaign, IL 61826 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 61826 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 61826 is contained within ZIP Code 61821 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 61821 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.4 miles SE)
(4.1 miles ESE)
(5.1 miles WSW)
(5.8 miles SSE)
Lake of the Woods, IL
(6.7 miles NW)
(7.7 miles WNW)
(8.1 miles WSW)
(8.8 miles NE)
(10.5 miles S)
(11 miles SE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(2.4 miles SSW)
(2.4 miles SW)
Wilbur Heights, IL
(2.4 miles E)
(3.4 miles WNW)
(5.1 miles NE)
(5.6 miles E)
(7.1 miles ESE)
(9.1 miles E)
(9.8 miles ENE)
(10.1 miles E)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 61826
Use HTL Address Research for a Illinois Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Illinois Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Illinois COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.