Description: This tract is 100% tillable acres and is currently in soybeans for the 2021 season. It sits less than two miles from the Wabash River and has fertile river bottom soil throughout. There are three established oil wells on the property that are in production. It has gravel access roads throughout that allow for easy access to farm equipment. If you’re looking for an investment opportunity close to the Wabash River, give us a call today and schedule your private tour!
- All tillable investment tract
- Currently in soybeans for the 2021 season
- 3 established oil wells
- Gravel access roads throughout property
- Fertile river bottom soil
- Easy access for farm equipment
- 2+/- miles from the Wabash River
- Opportunities for deer and turkey hunting
- 20 minutes from Carmi, IL – 1 hour from Evansville, IN – 2 hours from St. Louis, MO
Contact Name: Justin Mason
Phone Number: (618) 638-5031
Address1: 7375 Downs Rd.
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained
from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation,
expressed or implied, made by
Lands of America
who specializes in land for sale, or any related entity, as to the accuracy
or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions,
change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers
should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.