Description: The outdoor lover's dream property in beautiful Southern Illinois! The Shawnee National Forest attracts many visitors every year because there are remote areas to explore, great hunting and phenomenal horseback riding areas. This property is a combination of all three. Nearly surrounded by The Shawnee National Forest, this small property has a lot to offer. There is a 2BR cabin at the very back of the property that would make a nice hunting camp. Just before you get to the cabin, you cross a rock-bottom creek with tons of character and plenty of water. There is a small area of pasture ground nearby, offering a place to turn out a few horses. With lots of wildlife and a prime location, this property will make a great place to escape. Call today.
- 2BR/2BA cabin with city water and electricity
- Lots of privacy with a dead-end road location
- Beautiful rock-bottom creek
- 2nd water meter next to a former mobile home site for additional hookups
- 3 acres of pasture
- Gently rolling hardwood timber
- Adjoins the Shawnee National Forest with War Bluff Stone Fort nearby
- 45 minutes from Marion, IL – 3 hours from Nashville, TN – 3 hours from St. Louis, MO
Contact Name: Justin Mason
Phone Number: (618) 638-5031
Address1: 7375 Downs Rd.
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained
from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation,
expressed or implied, made by
Lands of America
who specializes in land for sale, or any related entity, as to the accuracy
or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions,
change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers
should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.